Beverley Brown – Content Director & Chief Digital Officer
A thought leader in the content discipline and digital practitioner with a passion for international content, I am a leader in the field of content strategy with a background in global organisations, including several years at PayPal, where I was responsible for transforming an international team producing digital products within an ecommerce payments environment.
Experienced at helping companies make the move into digital, I am focused on enabling them to deliver customer-centric experiences to global markets. Having worked with several different content management systems, including Adobe CQ and Sitecore, I can help to define author requirements, bringing together people and technology to provide in-context experiences for users.
During the last couple of years I have enjoyed working on a range of initiatives:
- Digital transformation: as an interim director and programme director
- Recent conference speaking engagements: include Content Strategy Applied Conference 2017
- Courses completed: OU/Innovate Finance FinTech, the disruption and innovation of financial services 2016
- Contributing writer: on a diverse range of topics including the complexities of multilingual content management
- Beta testing: a new CMS application enabling the delivery of a consistent customer experience across multiple channels and devices
I am an advocate of ‘Global-Always’; developing products with the global market in mind to allow for intuitive and fluent translation and localisation of content in heavily regulated industries, including qualitative and quantitative measures.
To find out more please check out my profile on LinkedIn which contains links to presentations and publications. Also, please enjoy my musings on content strategy, the customer experience and content related topics on my blog at FiftyWords.
“If language is not correct, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, then what ought to be done remains undone.” (Confucius)